[IP] Re: Paradigm battery life

>>The other one I had to
change the battery every 3-4 days and they said that it can last a week or
two. Make sure you are using energiser AAA batteries. Hope that works for

Hi Adele,

We are using Energizer AAA.  When the first battery lasted only 4
days (which were sent with Noah's pump by MM), I purchased new
batteries thinking the ones from MM might be old and it only lasted 5
days.  Strange to me since he isn't using any extra features.  My
pump supply company was surprised by this and said their Paradigm 512
customers are getting an average of two weeks battery life.