- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Kress Family" <email @ redacted>

Hi all,

Noah has been using a Paradigm 512 for 1.5 weeks now and we've had to
change the batteries twice.  I couldn't find anything in our user guide
or MM's website that states how long a battery should last (I know, it's
variable depending on how many features you use but Noah doesn't use the
back light, remote control, or meter link option) so I called MM and
they said battery life is one week.  Does that sound reasonable to you
MM 512 users?  I don't mind replacing the battery every week but am more
concerned that the pump may have mechanical problems.