[IP] Re: Pediatric Diabetes Symposium: San Francisco

> Just wondering if you got your flyer at the DYF Surf Camp?  We were there
> Saturday.  I was hoping to meet some IP-ers but I didn't.

Usually when someone is attending an event or going to a different city we
will ask on IP if anyone wants to meet and get together that way. We ask
anyone interested contact us privately. Try that next time. (~_^)

I've learned.... That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
~ Andy Rooney