[IP] Re: How often do you replace your meter?

I had to laugh at this one :-)

We had insurance through my employer, they insisted on one brand of meter,
and sent one out

then I got laid off, and went on hubby's insurance, you guessed it,
different meter has strips covered at higher rate and they sent out a new
different brand meter

he changed jobs and yet another brand of meter was 'suggested' (by giving
lower copays on strips) and they sent one out no charge...

I have had this one for nearly 7 yrs (if I remember right), using it (only,
no other one being used) and it is going strong :)

Michelle
it is an Accuchek advantage