Re: [IP] Cereal May Trigger Type 1 Diabetes (news article)

This was interesting, and like all studies, has things to be further
studied, but I got to thinking, no one in our family had diabetes (that we
knew of) when I was born and then fed mile/cereal at whatever age)   It was
10 yrs later that my grandfather developed T2, and a year after that that I
developed T1 diabetes, no one knew I was predisposed....hmmm

Since the stats tell us so many have Diabetes and don't even know, I would
guess that even more would not know that the children were predisposed.