[IP] Type II pumpers

 --- On Wed 10/01, Wayne < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Wayne [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Wed, 1
Oct 2003 15:09:56 -0400Subject: Re: [IP] IP CHAT
 Are there any type 2 insulin pumpers out there. I just started two weeks agoand
would enjoy hearing from you. I am not sure if this is the way to send amessage
out. If not please let me knowWayne
 Wayne, I'm another type II pumper...been on the pump since Aug 20th, and loving
it. Altho right now I have a cold kicking my rear. So my insulin usage which was
around 36-42 units a day is up a bit. (I WAS on an average total daily dose of
57 units MDI) and since I also have PCOS, I am Insulin Resistant as well. So I
still take glucophage. I'm using the Animas IR1000. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com