Re: [IP] Hopelessly curious.....

n a message dated 10/1/2003 12:51:28 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> For the helplessly curious (like I am!) try this web site:
Hey, someone after my own heart!!! I to am hopelessly curious! But on the
good side, I have learned that being informed is a lot better than being
 ignorant, (just to keep this on topic) and this includes issues with diabetes
 Just returned from physician visit with an E for excellent as far as my
health goes, now if the rest of the body would follow suit, I would have it

A toast (diet soda, of course) to being hopelessly curious...

Tina H.