[IP] battery life of cozmo

With all this talk of Paradigm's battery life, I'd like to know about how
 long the battery life in a Cozmo is. I currently have a paradigm, but am
into getting a Cozmo.  I have a 511 and get about three to four weeks out of
a battery.  I was shocked to read that some people are only getting a week
 (someone even said three days) out of a battery in the 512. Why the difference?
I know it has extra features, but so does the Cozmo and the rep told me a
battery will last from 3 to 4 weeks and you can use a used battery, not just a
brand new one.  Was I lied to or is this the truth?