Re: [IP] 1999 Orders/Bills-Do you have any?

Yes, I also received a lame statement from 30 months previous.   I checked
with my insurance and that had the dates and amounts paid.   we then called MM
and had them pull their files, and, suprise, my "bills" will have to be
 reviewed. Yes, they will. A bill they sent for about $1400 is now about $250.
Mmmmmmm . . . .paradigm problems, more billing statement . . . .