[IP] Re: Paradigm battery life

Hi all,

Noah has been using a Paradigm 512 for 1.5 weeks now and we've had to
change the batteries twice.  I couldn't find anything in our user
guide or MM's website that states how long a battery should last (I
know, it's variable depending on how many features you use but Noah
doesn't use the back light, remote control, or meter link option) so
I called MM and they said battery life is one week.  Does that sound
reasonable to you MM 512 users?  I don't mind replacing the battery
every week but am more concerned that the pump may have mechanical

Cindy, mom to 17 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99