[IP] paradigm problem re waterproof

I am waiting for a call from the vp of customer care at minimed.  I have
spoken with her about 10 times in the last week.  To make a long story short I
had requested they take my pump back, she told me no.  I then asked for a
letter to be faxed to me stating they would not be taking my pump back.  She
called me back and said she was ready to fax me the letter.  I then informed
her that I would NOT accept that answer and would be hiring a lawyer.  She
called me back 2 hours later and said she could not fax me the letter and she
would be calling me this week (week of September 29th) with their "official"
answer to my request.  She then called me on monday to let me know she would
have an answer for me later this week.  I know this is not an issue for
everyone, but for those of us who need a waterproof issue they need to be
giving us the OPTION to return the pump and get one that is waterproof.  I am
very committed to this issue, and will be taking this as far as I have to
(even if that means taking them to court).  Ihave posted on other diabetes
sites and have had a lot of people respond to me that they feel the same as I
do.  If you feel the same way please send an e-mail to me at
email @ redacted .  That way I can keep you informed about minimed's
response to my request and whether or not I have to take them to court (not
something I want to do, but I am prepared to if they make me).