[IP] 8 year old teased on pump (San Jose, CA area)

 I am working with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and have run across
a most unfortunate case in the San Jose/San Francisco area. An 8 year old child
with diabetes is on a pump with wonderful control (much better than when she was
on shots) was teased about the pump at school. She now wants to go back to
shots. Her family of course knows the pump is just too good to let go of, but is
looking for a child near her age (preferably a girl) to maybe hang out with her
for the day so she can see that it is a "cool" way of treating diabetes. I can
also meet with her but I am 22 years old and was hoping a child could meet with
her also. Please email me at email @ redacted if you can help. Please title
the subject appropriately so I know what the email is regarding.

Do you Yahoo!?