From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of CM Ullom
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 11:12 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] How often do you replace your meter?

I have a fast take meter that I used for 4 years plus, would still be using
it but I upgraded to the ultra last year, and just recently went to the bd
logic because that's what works with my paradigm.  I'd call the manufacturer
about that, a meter shouldn't have to be replaced after 6 months. At least
that's what I think.