----- Original Message -----
From: "cyndy tengesdal" <email @ redacted>
Yesterday the meter I leave at school for Ben malfunctioned.
I thought it was that someone had pushed a code button.  I fixed it
and left it there.
At 10 am I got a phone call saying it wouldn't work again.
I was ill so Valmore took it to the pharmacy and they replaced it.
I was told that a meter should be replaced every 6 to 12 months if you are
using it as much as we are. 8 and up times a day.
How often do you replace yours?
Cyndy, Ontario