[IP] answering a post

I am not a MM pump user but a bill for something (whatever it might be)
more than 4 years ago looks pretty suspicious to me. before (not) paying
I would call them.

> I just got a bill for something(?) on 04/09/1999 and 02/24/1999 from
MM. They
>say if I pay the bills by 10/27/2003 I can get a 15% off the bill.
>Does anyone have this interaction from MM?
Yes, the same thing happened to me.  I got a bill from them telling me that I
owe them 3 transactions that took place in 2001.  I ALWAYS pay my bill so I
know I don't owe them.  Here is the best part, I have been trying to call them
to discuss the bill, I cannot get a hold of anybody.  I am on hold for
 literally an hour and then someone will answer and tell me that someone will
call me
back.  I am sitting here waiting since Monday and no return call.  Sounds
scammy to me.  Have others got this kind of bill too?
Thanks, Donna