Pumpers and Friends,

    I see from the e-mail of the last few days ??? on how you login to IP
Chat so I'm send this file that I hope helps with your ???

Chat 101 for Insulin- Pumpers

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to:

If you need help click on the Chat HELP button.

Select a chat room by clicking on box, You will get a drop-down list of
rooms which will show the number of people currently in that room
 {Most chats are in anytime room but if IP has a guest speaker, they are in
the [Guest] room}
Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it.

Then click on the [ GO ] button

 A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open. In the User name box put
Your username; { is the email address that you subscribed to the list with
and your
password.  Both of the above HAVE to be in ALL LOWER case letters or the
Authentication will fail and you will be prompted again.

Once room you will need to click on box to type msg. and to post it, click
on the [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it. Many peoples like to change the
refresh to 30secs and display number of msg. too.

Once in room say Hi! If you have any problems ask the host or send note to
[ HELP ] remember it can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked
repost you msgs or ??? The Host will help but you need to ask for help.

Please no flaming or PUMP WARS! Remember to BE NICE to one and another.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye! Some people don't like to talk a lot so
they sit back and watch this is OK too. But try to chat you just may like

  If you are unable to attend the chat and you are interested in the topic,
you may access a transcript of the chat the following day. Simply go to the
same page, and click on Chat Transcripts, and then scroll down until you
find guest-year-month-day.html of that chat and then click on it.

I have gotten e-mails asking about last week chat : "Remote Compliance
Management and its early indications for better care, improved quality of
life, and lower healthcare costs". With speaker  Kevin L. McMahon, President
& CEO Diabetech, LP. GlucoMON device as an  intelligent cell phone for your
meter built into the glucose meter storage case.
And this week chat: "Medicare and  Managed Medicare " An overview and
understanding of Medicare reimbursement as it relates to testing supplies,
insulin and pump supplies with Tim Cady of Advanced Diabetes Supply ". Both
of these chat  can be read in the chat logs, as can any chat that has been
on IP.

                                             REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY