[IP] Pump site question

Hey all
I am new to the list and look forward to getting (and hopefully giving) some

I use the silhoutte set on the MiniMed 508 pump.  I often get little red
dots/scars at the point where the cannula goes through my skin.  I have
tried using neosporin and the like on them for a few days after i switch the
site, but nothing seem to prevent the little scar from sticking around for a
few months.  Does anyone have any insight on 1) how to prevent this from
happening in the first place and 2) remedies after I move the site.

Thanks - Chris

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!