[IP] Re: infusion sets $ in Canada

The order sheet I have from Medi-gas in Ottawa lists them at : Silhouttes - combo sets - $160 for 10 and full sets $195 for 10.  And quick sets at $196.50 for 10   This list is dated Setember 2002, I don't know if maybe they lowered there prices or maybe yours is old??
 I know my pharmacy gets them for 20 or 25 % less so they make money off them.  My insurance covers them for now but in a few years when they no longer do I plan to ask the pharmacy for a discont, that is what my MM rep said to do.
I havn't looked into Auto Control or any where else as my insurance pays but I will once I no longer have coverage.