[IP] Re: Exercise - 20 minute workout

A few days ago, there was an inquiry by a 17 year old person, asking
several questions.  One was that he was looking for a for a twenty minute
exercise workout in order to get in shape.  While I am sure there are
newer workout ideas, I would recommend he look for something like the
Royal Canadian Exercise program.  I recall that was a very popular book
when I was approximately his age.  The best part of the program was that
it assumed the individual had no physical capabilities and progressed at
a very conservative rate, thereby reducing the chance of hurting oneself.
 I checked Amazon and was surprised to see the book is out of print, but
is apparently available through their used book section.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com