[IP] Re: average monthly costs of being on a pump

In a message dated 10/31/2002 1:45:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Silhouettes are 19.50 each - or $16.00 if you reuse tubing once.  and
> reservoirs are 4.15 each
> This is canadian prices though.
> Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)

Auto Control Medical in Toronto sells Sillouettes/Comforts for $11.48 each
and the last price sheet I had from Respircare (now Medigas) in Ottawa,
listed the Sils for $12.48 each.  This is for the combo pack.  Prices when
ordering through my pharmacy were even cheaper than the posted prices for the
Quick-Sets from Respircare.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8