Re: [IP] Insulin start date!!

I am eager to start BUT not that eager!  I could do get into a lot of problems that way!!  I am really quite happy to be on saline and really getting to know my pump.  I already had one site pop out and not notice till the next day.  I suppose had I been on insulin my sugars would of told me to check.  I want to know my pump and start with my nurse, whom by the way has been pumping for 10 ++ years.  If I really insisted I know they would stay after work tomorrow to hook me up, as we are close and both excited about my pump.  But I am happy waiting till the 12th as I mentioned things are going alot quicker than I ever expected!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)