Re: [IP] Question about getting a pump and feelings....

I got a pump because I had been diabetic 15
yrs...(this was Dec.  01) and felt like I was blessed
not to have any complications other than neuropathy in
my feet and legs.  I had the beginnings of receding
gums, and that got me thinking.  I felt like  I had to
get it together while I could to try to prevent or
delay anything more serious.  I know that I feel 200%
better on a pump than I did on MDI.  It only took a
few days of pumping, and my children noticed that I
was feeling better.  They noticed it before I did(more
energy, etc.)

After 11 months, I wish I had done it years ago.

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now