Re: [IP] Question about getting a pump and feelings....

I am getting a pump mostly because of the complications I already have.

Coronary  Artery Disease

Arterial blockages all over my body

Neuropathy

Nephropathy

And just discovered

Retinopathy

Possible Gastric Paresis

What surprised me was that my new pump doctor actually asked why I was
taking anti-depressants!  It all pretty much sucks.  The retinopathy is just
now being discovered and that is a biggie for me.

But, I am hopeful that a pump may reverse a lot of these complications.  So,
I'm hanging in there!

Chris