Re: [IP] Question about getting a pump and feelings....

I am getting a pump mostly because of the complications I already have.

Coronary  Artery Disease

Arterial blockages all over my body

And just discovered

Possible Gastric Paresis

What surprised me was that my new pump doctor actually asked why I was
taking anti-depressants!  It all pretty much sucks.  The retinopathy is just
now being discovered and that is a biggie for me.

But, I am hopeful that a pump may reverse a lot of these complications.  So,
I'm hanging in there!