Re: [IP] possible remedy for neuropathy pain

Interesting, I am taking 600 Mg of Tegretol for Neuropathy.  And, you're
right.  Doesn't do a darn thing if you don't take it during the day.  I was
walking in my hallway at home and noticed that the floor had suddenly become
"very uneven".  So, at least I know what that is all about.

It is the gift that gives!