Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #748 E 21 error

               I, too got the E-21 alarm the other night when I changed the
battery. I think I got mixed up and accidently put the old battery back in.
First, it said "no power", so I swithched batteries and then got the "E-21"
message. Then it told me to rewind the pump, even though I didn't need to.
So I did, reprimed and then it said "reprogram". I noticed the times was at
zero and my basal levels were zero. But it remembered all of my alarm
history as well as all of my boluses for the whole month. So, I reprogramed
it. But I called M/M, just in case. They said nothing is wrong. But putting
the old battery in again by getting mixed-up will make this happen. Also,
I've found that the new Rayovac Maximun Plus are the longest lasting. I get
a whole month and they're cheeper than the Bunny battery.........Happy
pumping all!!!...Bill in Az...