Re: [IP] What states require BG tests paid

This is what I've heard:
I think this is originally from Michael.

Insurance companies are required to pay for
diabetes supplies in all but 4 states:
North  Dakota

The rest all have some form of legislation in  place mandating minimum
types of coverage if any coverage is offered.

See the LINKS page:

"Mandatory insurance....."