Re: [IP] Pump Approval; So how long it take these days?

I remember that too.  When i bought my 1st Disetronic, we had to go through
apreferred provider for the pump.  Luckily, within a few months, Disetronic
gained that status from my insurance, and I was able to purchase all of my
monthly supplies through them.  Has really made the ordering & delivery
process seamless for me over the years.

My insurance (at the time) approved the pump fairly quickly - the only hitch
was - I had to purchase it from a "Preferred Provider" - and there wasn't one
in the network. Oooops.

So the approval for Disetronic to become a preferred provider took at least 3

Linda & Dax