[IP] Re: possible remedy for neuropathy pain

>>>I have a back massager that vibrates, I use an ace bandage to loosely
attach it to my foot, turn that puppy on and go to sleep.>>>

Oh my, oh my, oh my! Depending on the RR track, I often have to let loose of
the steering wheel since I can't stand vibrations with my sensitive system.
This is definitely YMMV (~_^)

If you want something done, ask a busy person and he'll get someone else to
do it. ~ Mort Walker