Re: [IP] possible remedy for neuropathy pain

I was diagnosed with severe nerophathy, most of the pains were in my feet, I
experienced everything from a slight tingle to where I thought that
Lightning had struck my feet, I could not sleep at night. Finally I was
referred to a neurologist and he prescribed Neurontin to me and after a few
day's the symptoms went away. I must add that tight control of your GL
levels helps tremendously. One side effect that I experienced was light
headiness, You should definitely take before bedtime.

Good Luck,

Joe