From: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, October 31, 2002 01:27:07 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] possible remedy for neuropathy pain

Please make a donation during our FALL Pledge Drive.
Help out by showing your support for Insulin Pumpers

I have used Neurontin and it helped me but.... do you know why you have to
wear an ID to notify emergency personel that you take it. I have not taken
it for a while now becasue of that, plus I am taking meds for sinus problems
and just don't like taking too many things. My need for it seems to have
decreased some as well. Hope after I get a pump it will go away all
together.