[IP] What states require BG tests paid

I have just spent too much time searching the archives for the list of
states in the USofA that require insurance companies to pay for BG testing
supplies. Can someone post me privately so I won't miss it on my *shortened*
digests I've been getting?

There are no improvements without dissatisfaction or complaints