Re: [IP] possible remedy for neuropathy pain

Please tel me about your Neurontin experience.  I started to suffer from
hellish back pain in the morning around January. Percocet worked really
well...but they didnt want to create an addict :(

Last few months, I've been taking Amitryptolene, and that has worked ok, but I
feel really drowsy in the AM.

My endo said that neurontin would probably be more effective, but that I would
have to take it 3x/day (possibly 2x if I was lucky).

Have you ever tried Neurontin? It worked great for me.