Re: [IP] possible remedy for neuropathy pain

Have you ever tried Neurontin? It worked great for me.

-------Original Message-------

From: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:49:25 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] possible remedy for neuropathy pain

members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

My biggest problem with my neuropathy is the kind of pain that can be
described as electrical jolts lasting between 30 seconds to a minute,
reoccurring every minute and a half or so.
When this happens, it picks one spot and hangs onto that exact same spot
for up to 36 hours at a time, but usually no more than the 6 to 8 hours
I am trying to sleep.

I have found a remedy for myself and wanted to suggest it to those of you
who might be interested...

I have a back massager that vibrates, I use an ace bandage to loosely
attach it to my foot, turn that puppy on and go to sleep.

It does not take away the pain but I simply don't notice the pain,
plus the vibrating even helps with nodding off to sleep.

I hope this suggestion brings the relief to someone else as it has for
me.