[IP] possible remedy for neuropathy pain

My biggest problem with my neuropathy is the kind of pain that can be
described as electrical jolts lasting between 30 seconds to a minute,
reoccurring every minute and a half or so.
When this happens, it picks one spot and hangs onto that exact same spot
for up to 36 hours at a time, but usually no more than the 6 to 8 hours
I am trying to sleep.

I have found a remedy for myself and wanted to suggest it to those of you
who might be interested...

I have a back massager that vibrates, I use an ace bandage to loosely
attach it to my foot, turn that puppy on and go to sleep.

It does not take away the pain but I simply don't notice the pain,
plus the vibrating even helps with nodding off to sleep.

I hope this suggestion brings the relief to someone else as it has for

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com