Andy , Re: [IP] Question on Stomach infusion set placement and Veins

Hi Andy - Happy Holloween :o)
I use Ultras but hit the occasional "wrong" spot myself! The trick for me is to do the insertion under a very bright light, so I can see the good spots between the little capillaries. It does make a mess when you nick one, doesn't it?

Cheers
PegW