Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming!!!  I just walked down to the mall to drop off some film and decided to stop at the pharmacy to see if they any questions or problems with ordering my supplies.  I walked up and the pharmacist said Summer we have something for you!!  They walked up with a big box of supplies!!  TWO MONTHS WORTH of reservoirs and sillhouttes!! and IV prep. Then they said not to pay for it that they would send a bill to the insurance through the mail and see what happens!! they gave me like $500 dollars worth of supplies without payment!!!  They have my address and phone number if they have any problems!  They have to wait till my doctor sends them a prescription then send it in.!!!  I can't believe it!!  What is going on????? this is just to easy!!  They say to just give them a call if I need any more and they'll order it all in for me!!  There not going to stock stuff in cause there is so many different lengths and types that if I change my sets etc.  they will have nobody to sell it to.

I'm walking on clouds here!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)