[IP] Re: Inflamed site question

Is there anyone who has experienced getting a hard and inflamed area around
an infusion site? I'm not talking about an allergy to tape which is itchy and
seems more on the skin surface. This is a hard, sore-to-the touch, inflamed
lump under the skin right below the cannula entry. I changed sites when I
noticed it and within a day the new site was developing the same reaction. Is
this an allergy to Humalog insulin or the sets I use? I've been using Humalog
and Silhouette sets for years but I realize allergies can occur at any time.
Any help would be appreciated before I call my MD.