Re: [IP] Paradigm E21 Error

I've had the E21 error twice.  After the second error, I was sent a
replacement pump; I haven't had a problem with it.  I was told after the
first E21 alarm that it was a communication error that occurred during one
of the many safety tests that the Paradigm runs every day.  I guess that
means that one of the safety test results weren't reported to the cpu--was
lost somewhere or something.  I also had to reprogram and replace the
battery and all of that stuff.  It's fairly disconcerting, because no one
can tell you what went wrong with the pump!

--Robert Page