[IP] Insulin start date!!

I just got a call from my diabetes clinic and they have the doctors order to start me on INSULIN!!!!  YEAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!  I start on November 12th at 9:30 am!!  I know it seems like for ever away but I really thought it would be longer as I have no doctor to have written the order!!  I can't believe how smoothly things are going!  I took almost 2 years of paper work to get this pump and then WHAM its at my door, pharmacy agrees to order supplies, my diabetes clinic gets the order to put my on!!
I can't beleive this!!!

Summer ( dx'd 1986 at age 4)