Re: [IP] Site change

Thanks Guys you were right!  I carefully pulled the tape away and peaked under and the cannula was totally out and bent sideways and there is a little rip in my skin,  it may have happened during my Aqua Aerobics cause now that I think of it thats when I started noticing little wet spots.  Like I said I do not like these quick sets and I am just using them till I get my shipment of sillhouettes.  I will put in one more quick set for the time being and go from there.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)