[IP] Regular insulin

>>>We don't have a prescription for Regular,  >>>

For those unaware, an Rx is not needed for any insulin other than the 3
analogs: Lantus, Novolog, Humalog. Regular is about $20 a vial. If away from
home and cannot get one of the three named, Regular can be obtained at any
pharmacy - in case anyone is ever in a pinch. Remember, Regular is insulin
without any additives to prolong its timing. Sort of like Unleaded Regular
gasoline. ;)

A friend was out of Humalog away from home and tried to live on basals until
returning home. Via PC, she was encouraged to use regular so she could eat.
I pumped with Regular/Velosulin for 15+ years.

Jan (~_^)