Subject: [IP] just wondering-- pregnant need to fill my 3.0 ml reservoir

I'm afraid I missed the first posting of a concern regarding Paradigm
reservoir volume.  I wanted to offer some suggestions of experience:

I found that if I had used a lot of insulin in priming, or changing tubing,
and had run low, BUT still had a day or so left in my site (i.e., no more
than 3 days or my absorption goes down) then I'd fill that same reservoir,
unhook, attach to the same tubing, prime, and reattach.  There is a concern
about contaminating the insulin vial, and the site, but I practice the same
aseptic technique used in any other case.

I guess what I'm saying is I've been successful in maintaining my sites as
long as possible despite insulin volume limitations