Re: [IP] RE: [4rKids] say hello to my little pumper

Well accept we're in quite a money-pinch right now since I haven't been
able to do my Pampered Chef business very well due to stress
(Mom's death and stupid mess at Zach's school).

We don't have a prescription for Regular,  but always have humalog
on hand----  we get three bottles a month for the $15 copay.

If these times would have been longer term, I could see getting some
Regular to avoid the extra injections.

Fenton, MO