Re: [IP] say hello to my little pumper

I have made plans to write about our journey over the last year and would be glad to share it with the IP KID'S page. I used so many stories from parents of young pumpers to help position us and feel the need to help out anyone that needs it.

And BTW, although we realize that syringes are still something that we need to keep around for various reasons, Sydne REALLY needs to be rewarded for being so brave and mature beyond her years, and this will help psychologically more than anything else. She does know that shots will have to be done sometimes when her pump "breaks" (in her terms), but is ready to put them behind her (no pun) for the most part.

cwdMail is brought to you by Children with Diabetes http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com