[IP] emla cream

Just a note of interest to you all that use Emla cream to numb before changing
pump sites, it will be going off the market soon.  My pharmacist just called
and told me her last day to order it will be Nov 15.  She said it is going off
the market until they can put it in child proof container, probably mid
summer.  I ordered a large quantity to stock up.  Thought some others might
like to do the same.