From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jacqui Hall
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 4:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] just wondering-- pregnant need to fill my 3.0 ml reservoir

members and supporters in industry.  Your tax deductible donation of
$1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can

Just wondering if you were able to fix the problem or not.

Jacqui

>>>I can only fill my reservoir with barely 150 units of insulin,
>>>because it
doesn't fit into the pump otherwise.  Is there a way to make it fit?  Of
course I tried to call Minimed, but they seem to have this new system
where they help you at their convenience, not yours.  (ANGRY)  Anyways,
I don't want to have to change sites every day or day and a half.
Please help. Thanks, Marcy 28 weeks along pumping for 2 yearsGet more
from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com