[IP] Re: Pump Serial Number List

>>>As far as the list of serial numbers/pumps. It looks like Michael doesn't
really like the idea so I haven't said anything else about it. I think it
would be  very important information for consumers.>>>

As Michael said, the numbers would have to be ones returned by IPers and not
the *general* public for it to do IP any good. Considering MM has about
150,000 pumps in distribution, it would be rather difficult to find a
match - not impossible, but would it be worth the time and effort?  Michael
is already overburdened keeping us happy with this list and all it's
*appendages* ;)

I'm looking for cliches no one has used before