[IP] Re: Question about getting a pump

>>> How many people on this list got a pump because of complications or the
fear of getting them?>>>

In '82 my endo wanted to start a core group of pumpers and approached me. I
didn't think anything could help me cuz that was what I was told by dr. in
'50. He said I'm who pumps are for. It took a year for me to *give in* to
this - requiring me to test 4x a day that year with cut strips to compare on
side of canister. I had neuropathy of my feet and legs pretty severe and
figured I'd better try this instead of double amputations.

Sooooo, how do you figure - did I get it because of comps or fear of them?

Take what you like and leave the rest. LOL

If common sense were so common, everyone would have it ~ George Wallace