[IP] free one touch offer in Canada

Howdy fellow Canucks!
Thought some of you might be interested in an offer that lifescan currently
has for their One Touch meters.  They are giving away complimentary ultras,
fast takes and sure steps.  I picked up a free ultra tonight and it seems
really great.  I have been using an Elite XL up until now.  The ultra's lancet
device is really nice and the results only take 5 seconds which is completely
awesome compared to 30 seconds for the Elite...those seconds add up when
you're tesing 10-15 times per day!!  The offer is on their website at
www.lifescancanada.com if anyone is interested.  Enjoy!