Re: [IP] Re: Pump Serial Number List

As long as it is somewhere.  Today, I spoke with a clinical services
supervisor at MInimed about our ongoing backflow problem.  We spoke about
upgrading to paradigm, and I asked him about the problems I read about on the
MAUDE FDA site.  These are problems that were reported and MInimed responded
to.  The supervisor said he didn't know anything about these problems.
If they aren't keeping records, someone has to.
It is a good idea. Let's try to keep it alive.